|Property Type||Condo||Year of construction||1925|
|Type of building||Detached||Trade possible|
|Building dimensions||Certificate of Location|
|Living Area||1,775.00 sq. ft.|
|Lot dimensions||Deed of Sale Signature||60 days|
|Water supply||Municipality||Parking (total)||Outdoor (1)|
|Window Type||Distinctive Features|
|Sewage system||Municipal sewer|
|Room(s)||LEVEL||DIMENSIONS||Type of flooring||Additional information|
|Hallway||2nd floor||9.8x9.5 ft. - irr||Wood|
|Living room||2nd floor||20.4x12.1 ft. - irr||Wood|
|Dining room||2nd floor||16.9x14.9 ft. - irr||Wood|
|Kitchen||2nd floor||20.3x15.4 ft. - irr||Marble|
|Bathroom||2nd floor||8.1x6.1 ft. - irr||Marble|
|Master bedroom||2nd floor||16.1x12.9 ft. - irr||Wood|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||13.7x13.1 ft. - irr||Wood|
Welcome to Le Château, a prestigious and historic building
located in the heart of downtown Montreal - in one of the
city's most sought-after building!
Beautiful and elegant apartment with a floor plan of nearly
1800 Sq.Ft., located on the 2nd floor with southern
exposure and views on the magnificent historic buildings of
Sherbrooke Street West.
The pleasures of downtown living in the heart of Golden
Square Mile, just steps from the Ritz-Carlton and the
Museum of Fine Arts.
The unit offers a magnificent central hall plan that
divides the imposing living room with fireplace facing
Sherbrooke Street and the dining room (currently used as a
family room), leading to the very large renovated kitchen
with beautiful cabinets and large island ideal for family
dinners or entertaining.
The kitchen offers fabulous cabinetry giving a contemporary
look, includes the following high end appliances: a double
Sub-zero fridge, 6 burner gas Thermador cooktop with oven
and warming tray, Bosch microwave and a Miele dishwasher.
Separated from the common areas, a Master Bedroom facing
south as well as a complete and renovated bathroom, plus an
This apartment boasts high ceilings and original finishes
with luxurious details.
This unit also comes with 1 parking spot in the driveway
with excellent Valet service.
A rare opportunity to acquire a magnificent apartment in
the heart of downtown!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Other information and general conditions:
- Number of shares: 20,265 Class A shares
- Buyer's must be approved by the Board of Directors of Le
- Transfer of shares done by notary Steve Collins. Fees to
be assumed by the buyer.
- There is no welcome tax applicable as undivided
- Le Château is asking the buyer for 1% of the purchase
price, which will be paid into the reserve fund. This
amount will be payable at the time the shares are
- Number of shares to be confirmed by administration.
- Common expenses are based on the area and are provided by
the Château Administration.
- Yearly co-property fees include: Municipal and school
taxes, building insurance, heat, hot water, 24hr concierge
service, maintenance of common areas, on-site
administration, contribution to reserve fund.
- Electricity and natural gas costs are not included.
- Living space provided by the Château administration.
- There is no certificate of location as undivided
- Dogs are not permitted in the building.
- Non-smoking building in the common areas.
- The fireplace and chimney are sold without any warranty
with respect to their compliance with applicable
regulations and insurance company requirements.
* The measurements were taken from an old listing.
Measurements will be resumed once visits are allowed.